Please report issues with this page on the GitHub page.
SuPy: SUEWS that speaks Python¶
What is SuPy?
SuPy is a Python-enhanced urban climate model with SUEWS as its computation core.
The scientific rigour in SuPy results is thus gurranteed by SUEWS (see SUEWS publications and Parameterisations and sub-models within SUEWS).
Meanwhile, the data analysis ability of SuPy is greatly enhanced by the Python-based SciPy Stack, notably numpy and pandas. More details are described in our SuPy paper.
How to get SuPy?
SuPy is available on all major platforms (macOS, Windows, Linux) for Python 3.6+ (64-bit only) via PyPI:
python3 -m pip install supy --upgrade
How to use SuPy?
- Please follow Quickstart of SuPy and other tutorials.
- Please see API reference for details.
How to contribute to SuPy?
- Add your development via Pull Request
- Report issues via the GitHub page.
- Cite our SuPy paper.
- Provide suggestions and feedback.