Please report issues with the manual on the GitHub page.
SuPy: SUEWS that speaks Python¶
This site is under construction. Some information might NOT be accurate and are subject to rapid change.
What is SuPy?
SuPy is a Python-enhanced urban climate model with SUEWS as its computation core.
The scientific rigour in SuPy results is thus gurranteed by SUEWS (see SUEWS publications and Parameterisations and sub-models within SUEWS).
Meanwhile, the data analysis ability of SuPy is greatly enhanced by the Python-based SciPy Stack, notably numpy and pandas.
How to get SuPy?
SuPy is available on all major platforms (macOS, Windows, Linux) for Python 3.5+ via PyPI:
python3 -m pip install supy --upgrade
How to use SuPy?
- Please follow Quickstart of SuPy and other tutorials.
- Please see API reference for details.
How to contribute to SuPy?
- Add your development via Pull Request
- Report issues via the GitHub page.
- Provide suggestions and feedback.