Please report issues with this page on the GitHub page.
fill_gap_all(ser_to_fill: pandas.core.series.Series, freq='1D') → pandas.core.series.Series¶
Fill all gaps in a time series using data from neighbouring divisions of ‘freq’
- ser_to_fill (pd.Series) – Time series to gap-fill
- freq (str, optional) – Frequency to identify gapped divisions, by default ‘1D’
- ser_test_filled (pd.Series) – Gap-filled time series.
- 010 (missing data in division between others with no missing data)
- 01 (missing data in division after one with no missing data)
- 10 (division with missing data before one with no missing data)